Come and join us for a 6 week Adult Beginner Kayak Course. Discover the beauty of the River Suir, learn a new skill and enjoy the outdoors, while having lots of fun and laughs on the water.
The course will run for 6 weeks, every Wednesday from 21st July to 25th August from 6.30pm-8.30pm. Sessions and Trips are run by Fully Qualified Canoeing Ireland Instructors.
Course will take place at the Suir Island, Clonmel.
Starts: Wednesday 21st July 2021
Course Fee includes
All tehnical equipment
L1/L2 Training and assessment
• Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 persons
What we supply:
• All relevant equipment:
• All safety gear
• Qualified Canoeing Ireland Instructors
• Lots of Laughs
• The River
What you need to bring:
• Swimming togs/rash vest/leggings/shorts/t-shirt/. Please do not wear cotton. If you have your own wet suit, you are welcome to wear them, but it is not a necessity.
• Adequate Footwear (old runners)
• Sun cream (no matter what the weather)
• Hand Sanitizer
• Any medication i.e. inhalers
• Own Water bottle
• Change of Clothes
• Enthusiasm :)
Click on the link below to book your place